Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soemthing to cheer us up... the flash mob!

4 posters

Go down

Soemthing to cheer us up... the flash mob! Empty Soemthing to cheer us up... the flash mob!

Post by Stonehouse Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 am

Never mind the Blair Witch-style camera work... I think this was probably the most fun, most unexpected half-time performance I can ever remember. Major props to the students and the organizers!

Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Soemthing to cheer us up... the flash mob! Empty Re: Soemthing to cheer us up... the flash mob!

Post by PilotNut Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am

This was awesome... loved it! Made me wonder if Portlandia was there filming...

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Soemthing to cheer us up... the flash mob! Empty Re: Soemthing to cheer us up... the flash mob!

Post by MesaPilot1 Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 pm

Stonehouse wrote:Never mind the Blair Witch-style camera work... I think this was probably the most fun, most unexpected half-time performance I can ever remember. Major props to the students and the organizers!

Stoney, very good find, I sent it over to his grandma and she was wanted to get out of her seat and join the routine....all the way from AZ...good find...well you can take the Airline Stewardess out of the Eastern Airline Jet for 55 years but you never take the Stewwy performer away from her I guess...Truth be told I figured had it been the Wave Home game I was half expecting JASONN to burst through the Locker Room doors with Luke ,and Timmy in tow to complete the routine....I imagine Rev was keeping the young men rather occupied with strategy cyclops at the moment though since it was during the halftime against the evil empire Twisted Evil !!!

MesaPilot1

PS- obviously Geez was not operating the camera(it wasnt taken from the illustrious "geez suite" view of the court next to the University Pres). ...but Indiana and I know it was almost as good as some video from previous years of watching the Pilots on STRETCHNET,LOL!!! Was that Nut out there joining in toward the end of the performance confused ?!!!

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Facebookers might like these photos:

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=334573&id=93885717783

It almost makes me want to be a student again...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Nice Post OTF, thanks!!!

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 am

No problem!
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down