Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any News from the Bluff? Open Gyms, New Recruits? etc,etc...

2 posters

Go down

Any News from the Bluff? Open Gyms, New Recruits? etc,etc... Empty Any News from the Bluff? Open Gyms, New Recruits? etc,etc...

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:04 am

Hi,

Has any body heard any good or bad news? Verified or not, Just Kidding. What about the new recruits have they reported yet? Is T.J. Campbell in town yet.

MesaPilot cyclops

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Any News from the Bluff? Open Gyms, New Recruits? etc,etc... Empty Re: Any News from the Bluff? Open Gyms, New Recruits? etc,etc...

Post by Stonehouse Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 am

Looks like they just posted a release about summer workouts:

http://www.portlandpilots.com/sports/mbball/release.asp?release_id=5004

Lots of cool pics in there... but most eye-popping to me was Jasonn. WOW! He looks really slimmed down and very, very fit. He's obviously been putting in the hours to get himself in shape. I also heard a third-hand rumor that in a recent pick-up game between UP and PSU, Jasonn totally dominated. Nice.

I know the whole team had committed to being on campus for at least part of the summer. Looks like Robin, Taishi, Jared, Nik, Luke, BJ, Jasonn and Kramer were all there for the first session, which just ended last week. I know that Hegarty and Campbell will be here for the second session (starts next week) and that Jasonn will be there too. Am I forgetting anyone? Probably. Smile Oh... Waterford!!! I wonder if he'll be there for the second session. Would be great if he is.

Can't wait to get a chance to check out Campbell in action... I'll try to make my way over to Chiles at some point and poke my head in.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down